March 2017 HNI PTO Meeting Agenda
1. Call to order/Welcome/Introductions
2. Approval of February minutes
3. Treasurer Report: (Jeanette) Update on reimbursement procedure.
4. Honor Roll Update: (Stacey)
5. Hawk Swap: (Leanne)
6. Boosterthon: (Jessica)
7. FSA Snacks: Snacks will be provided for the classes without parent involvement. A list of classes were provided by grade level chairs. PTO will provide a variety of snacks teachers in need may pick up in PTO room at their convenience. PTO is working on a gift for all students once testing is complete.
8. Budget is being fine tuned by Jeanette and the bylaws are still a work in progress.
9. STEAM Night is Thursday March 10th. PTO will be assisting serving pie in the cafeteria. Please check your schedule and respond on the board page when you can help.
10. Culver’s Spirit Night is Tuesday March 15th 58. Teachers please check with grade level for volunteers. A big thank you to Mrs. Peters and Mrs. Mosley for attending the last one.
11. Questions, concerns, comments…
12. Meeting adjournment. Next meeting Tuesday April 5th.